Outdoor Double-Sided Mounting Tape, 1 x 175-In.
Scotch-Mount Outdoor Double-Sided Mounting Tape 1"x175". Designed to deliver exceptional adhesion, this powerful double-sided tape holds up to 15 pounds because of its 3M™ industrial strength adhesive. It's compatible with a variety of surfaces and conforms easily.
- Weather Resistant - High conformability adheres easily to your item and the surface
- Intended for outdoor use - Delivers a strong, permanent bond on contact
- Holds up to 15 lb with 3M™ industrial strength adhesive To hold 1 lb use 4" To hold 15 lbs use 60"
- Designed For: Metal, Painted/Finished Wood, Vinyl Siding and Acrylic
- Application temperature 50°F to 100°F
- Easy-to-apply design with no mess or tools
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||3M COMPANY|
Rated 4 out of 5 by Larry from Great adhesion, but hard to apply This tape is very sticky - so sticky that it sticks to the backing. My Solution: 1. Before you remove the tape from the roll, lift about 1 inch of the end off the roll. 2. Using your sharp and short thumbnails, work on a corner to separate the red backing from the gray tape. This is very difficult. See photo 1. 3.Being careful to keep the 1 inch of backing free from the gray tape, peel off the EXACT length of tape needed, and cut it off the roll using a razor sharp knife. 4. Firmly press this length of tape onto your item. 5. Firmly press the gray end of the tape to your item. 6. Holding the free end of the red backing close to the tape attached to the item, pull the red backing parallel to the tape and away from the gray end until the red backing is removed completely. Do not pull the red backing up; pull parallel. See photo 2. 7. Carefully align your second item and press it firmly to the exposed gray tape. Patience will bring victory.
Date published: 2021-07-24
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.