- Recommended applications: Wood & Nails, Copper Pipe, Wood, PVC, Drywall
- Up to 15X longer life when compared to Imperial high carbon steel blades
- Features ETS (Every Tooth Set), an alternating tooth pattern ideal for fast and smooth cuts in nail-embedded wood and other non-ferrous metals
- Popular projects: Cutting door jambs containing nails or staples
- 1-1/4" (32mm) BiM
- Imperial Blades' One Fit 1-1/4" Standard Wood & Nails Blade is composed of heavy-duty bi-metal (BiM) to stand up to nail-laden materials. Recommended applications are: Wood & Nails, Copper Pipe, Wood, PVC, Drywall and more. Popular projects include
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||IMPERIAL BLADES LLC|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.