Changed your mind about your order?
You may cancel your order within the first hour of placing it. Simply look up your order and click the CANCEL ORDER link. Or go to your My Account page to cancel. Only the entire order can be cancelled.
If you wish to cancel your order after the first hour, you will need to contact customer service to see if they can cancel it for you.
If customer service cannot cancel the order, please call the store when your order arrives in the store (you will receive an email) and ask them to return it for you.
If True Value Cancelled Your Order
Our goal is your complete satisfaction with your purchase. However, there may be certain orders that we are unable to deliver and must cancel. If this ever happens, please accept our apology for the inconvenience.
Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include:
- Quantity ordered no longer available for purchase
- Inaccuracies/errors in product description or pricing information
- Inaccuracies/errors with coupons
- Problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department
- You will not be charged for cancelled orders. However the authorization hold may take 3 to 5 business days to be released
- Please contact your bank or card provider with any additional questions about the authorization hold
For certain orders we may contact you to request additional information before accepting your order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order.