Changed your mind about your order?
Please let us know right away by calling 800-897-3112.
We may be able to cancel the original order within the first 60 minutes after you have placed it. But once the order has moved into the shipping process, it is not possible to cancel.
If you have changed your mind about the order and it is too late to cancel, please return any unwanted items in accordance with our return policy.
If True Value Cancelled Your Order
Our goal is your complete satisfaction with your purchase. However, there may be certain orders that we are unable to deliver and must cancel. If this ever happens, please accept our apology for the inconvenience.
Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include:
- Quantity ordered no longer available for purchase
- Inaccuracies/errors in product description or pricing information
- Inaccuracies/errors with coupons
- Problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department
- You will not be charged for cancelled orders. However the authorization hold may take 3 to 5 business days to be released
- Please contact your bank or card provider with any additional questions about the authorization hold
For certain orders we may contact you to request additional information before accepting your order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
As an email subscriber you will receive:
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.