- Recommended Uses: Decks, fences, brick patios, concrete driveways, exterior surfaces
- Application: Apply by brush, roller, dipping, or sprayer. A garden "pump-up" style sprayer is the simplest method
- Dry Time: Allow at least 24 hours; however, drying time will vary depending on the substrate, temperature and humidity
- Coverage: Brick, 275 sq. ft./gal, Concrete, 330 sq. ft./gal, Smooth Concrete Block, 50 sq. ft./gal, Clay Tile & Quarry Tile, 400 sq. ft./gal, Stucco, 300 sq. ft./gal, Slate-Masonite, 400 sq. ft./gal, Wood: Rough Swan 125 sq. ft./gal,
- Coverage Continued: Wood: Smooth Finish, 225 sq. ft./gal, Plywood, 150 sq. ft./gal, Wood Shingles, 100 sq. ft./gal,
|Manufacturer Name||THOMPSONS WATERSEAL|
As an email subscriber you will receive:
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.