- Contains 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16" & 1/2" drill bits.
- For rotary or percussion drilling.
- For use with: masonry, concrete, brick, marble, granite, hardened steel, cast metal, fiberglass, plexiglass, ceramic tile, hard wood, soft wood, and glass.
- Chrome vanadium steel shank for enormous strength and flexibility.
- Cobalt and tungsten carbide tip withstands drilling temperatures up to 2000 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Special negative back grinding enables the tip to bore with a filing action, not cutting.
- Flat bottom parabolic flute for faster waste removal.
- No center punch needed, eliminates "walking".
- Resharpen using ARTU's Grinding Wheel item #01551.
- Ideal for cordless drills, corded drills, and drill presses.
- Outlast regular carbide tipped bits.
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Manufacturer Name||ARTU USA INC|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.