VALID ONLY ON TRUEVALUE.COM. Not valid in True Value stores or their websites. Limit 1 coupon per household. Not valid on Weber®, Carhartt®, Yeti®, Ring, Dyson, or Makita products. Purchase price of $200 excludes tax & shipping. Not valid on the purchase of gift cards or with any other coupons, offers, or certificates. Not refundable or transferable. Void if sold, exchanged, transferred, or reproduced. Void where prohibited. Coupon valid through 11:59 pm on 3/25/19. TrueValue.com reserves the right to withdraw this promotion and issue no additional coupons at any time prior to 11:59 pm on 3/25/18. In that event, notice will be immediately posted on TrueValue.com and all coupons issued prior to the notice will be honored.
- Contains 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16" & 1/2" drill bits.
- For rotary or percussion drilling.
- For use with: masonry, concrete, brick, marble, granite, hardened steel, cast metal, fiberglass, plexiglass, ceramic tile, hard wood, soft wood, and glass.
- Chrome vanadium steel shank for enormous strength and flexibility.
- Cobalt and tungsten carbide tip withstands drilling temperatures up to 2000 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Special negative back grinding enables the tip to bore with a filing action, not cutting.
- Flat bottom parabolic flute for faster waste removal.
- No center punch needed, eliminates "walking".
- Resharpen using ARTU's Grinding Wheel item #01551.
- Ideal for cordless drills, corded drills, and drill presses.
- Outlast regular carbide tipped bits.
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Manufacturer Name||ARTU USA INC|
As an email subscriber you will receive:
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.