- Provide warm water around 90 to 100 degrees F for hand washing at 1 high-flow (1.0 gpm) sink in a warm climate
- Ideal for residential and commercial point-of-use hand-washing sink applications including: bathrooms, cabins and cottages, office buildings, stores, malls, warehousesrestaurants, and gas stations,
- Requires 208/240 volt electric service, 1 dedicated 30 amp breaker, and 10 gauge copper wiring
- Equipped with Nichrome (nickel-chromium) bare-wire heating element
- Controlled by a flow switch to prevent dry-firing and failure and has manual reset
|Model Number||MINI 6|
|Manufacturer Name||STIEBEL ELTRON|
As an email subscriber you will receive:
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.