Maestro CFL/LED Digital Dimmer Switch, 3-Way, Single Pole, Light Almond, 150-Watts
The Maestro LED+ dimmer provides optimal dimming performance of LED bulbs. This dimmer works with up to 150-Watt of dimmable LED/CFL or 600-Watt of incandescent/halogen, allowing you to control multiple bulb types on the same circuit. It is designed to control a broad range of dimmable LED and CFL bulbs from a variety of brands including Philips, Cree, GE, EcoSmart and Lighting Science. Use the rocker to adjust the light level for any activity or set the preset level to ensure lights always turn on to your desired light level. Advanced features include delayed fade to off, which allows time to exit a room or to get into bed before the lights turn off. Coordinating Claro wall plate sold separately.
- Tested on 1,000s of bulbs and dozens of brands for flicker-free dimming. For list of recommended bulbs view "Compatibility Chart"
- Provides over 250 lighting levels so you can create the perfect light for any activity
- Works with up to 150 Watts of dimmable LED/CFL bulbs or 600-Watt of Incandescent/Halogen bulbs
- Lutron patented technology to optimize the dim range of your bulb and prevent interference with other dimmers in the home
- Can be used in single-pole or 3-Way/multi-location dimming applications (up to 10 locations, Maestro companion dimmer MA-RR-XX required)
- Easy-to-operate tap switch turns lights on/off to favorite light level. Rocker dims and brightens. Advanced programming settings for features such as customizable delayed-fade-to off
- Installs in as little as 15 minutes in homes of all ages - NO NEUTRAL REQUIRED
- Includes (1) Maestro LED+ (formerly C.L) Dimmer Switch; coordinating wallplate sold separately
|Country of Origin||MX|
|Manufacturer Name||LUTRON ELECTRONICS INC|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.