- Makita-built motor delivers 1,350 SPM for increased cutting speed
- Anti-vibration design (five cushions within the motor housing) helps minimize vibration
- Lower noise level at only 87 dB(A) for operator comfort
- 22" blade provides increased cutting capacity
- Battery capacity warning system; motor stops and light goes on indicating battery needs recharging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 38" long
- Weighs only 7.4 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- 2-handed operation; motor is activated only when the switch and top handle are engaged
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Quick blade changes; no need to disassemble the housing
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Manufacturer Name||MAKITA USA INC|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.Cancer and Reproductive Harm -|
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.