- LXT® technology delivers 380 feet of cutting performance in red oak using a 1/4" (6mm) straight bit at a 5/32" (4mm) depth with a 5.0Ah battery (battery not included)
- Makita-built brushless motor delivers faster and more accurate cuts in a variety of materials
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Variable speed control dial (10,000 - 30,000 RPM) to match the speed to the application
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
- On/Off button with separate lock button helps prevent accidental start-up of the tool for user and workpiece protection
- Soft start feature for smoother start-ups and better accuracy
- Smooth rack-and-pinion fine depth adjustment system for more precise settings
- Slim and ergonomically designed body with rubberized grip for increased comfort and control
- Aluminum housing and base for increased durability and accuracy
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Manufacturer Name||MAKITA USA INC|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.