- 2-1/2" cutting capacity is ideal for cutting conduit, Unistrut®, copper pipe, threaded rod, angle iron and channel
- Makita-built motor delivers 630 ft./min. blade speed for faster cutting
- Wheel cover encloses the blade outside the cutting area making the saw suitable for one-handed operation per ANSI Standard 60745-2-20
- Aluminum blade housing for increased durability
- Exterior blade adjustment provides more accurate blade tracking for increased cutting performance
- Compact design at 18-3/4" long; weighs only 9 lbs. (with battery) for convenient operation
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Tool hook secures the tool when not in use
- "Tool-less" blade change lever for fast installation and removal of blade
- Adjustable material stopper plate provides improved support for accurate cutting
|Country of Origin||JP|
|Manufacturer Name||MAKITA USA INC|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govSome dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles. For more information, visit|
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.