- Powerful Makita built electronically controlled motor delivers 3,700 RPM for faster cutting and ripping
- Precision machined aluminum base provides smooth, accurate cutting and added durability
- Large cutting capacity (2-1/4" at 90°) and bevel capacity (0°- 50°)
- Weighs only 7.3 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Flat motor housing design for stability when changing the blade
- On-board blade wrench for convenience
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Manufacturer Name||MAKITA USA INC|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govSome dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles. For more information, visit|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.