- Simply secure with a personal four-digit access code allows for easy entries
- Easy-to-follow wireless programming allows for setup in seconds and eliminates the need for electrical connections to the side of the garage opening
- Product Dimensions: (D) 1.01 in. x (H) 6.30 in. x (W) 2.51 in.
- Additional assurance with 1-year warranty
- Includes 9-Volt battery and instruction manual
- Chamberlain is the largest and most dependable garage door opener manufacturer in North America
- WARNING: Intended for use with any Chamberlain residential door openers made after 1993 that use photoelectric sensors; those that do not have these sensors installed and working are not compliant with federal safety regulations and should be replaced.
- Not compatible with Craftsman Series 100
- Mounts outside on door jamb
|Manufacturer Name||CHAMBERLAIN CORP|
|California Residents Proposition 65||This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
As an email subscriber you will receive:
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.