Keychain Garage Door Remote Control
Keychain Garage Door Remote Control
Keychain Garage Door Remote Control is rated out of 5 by 45.
The Keychain Garage Door Remote offers portable control with the highest level of security. Featuring a three-button design, this compact remote controls up to three garage door openers individually. Easily programmed and compatible with nearly every garage door opener made by Chamberlain®, LiftMaster® and Craftsman®, it's the easy option for adding an extra remote for family members who walk, bike or prefer a compact solution.
- More control: extreme 1,500 ft. range allows you to operate a garage door opener, gate operator, MyQ light accessory or commercial door operator, all from the security of the driver's seat for "no waiting" roll-in access
- Each button can be programmed individually to control up to three different brands of garage door openers
- Simply secure: Security+2.0, the highest level of encryption, prevents hacking and provides peace of mind
- Compact design: this small, three-button remote is the perfect option for runners, cyclists or anyone who wants quick access on the go. It can be easily attached to a backpack, car keys or even a dog leash
- Easy setup: wireless programming means no cutting into garage wiring or installation of an unsightly receiver
- Proven quality: rigorous quality testing ensures lasting performance and long battery life
- Product Dimensions: (D) 0.50 in. x (H) 2.49 in. x (W) 1.33 in.
|Country of Origin||MX|
|Manufacturer Name||CHAMBERLAIN CORP|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govThis product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to|
Rated 1 out of 5 by outdoors from Dead again Bought this a few months ago and have had to replace the battery every 3 to 4 weeks!??
Date published: 2022-11-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by TeresaK2 from Works Great! I bought this because I needed an extra and though the Fob style would be convenient. I am so glad I did! It is very convenient. It was easy to program - and I'm not a techy person at all. Best of all - It works GREAT! Works MUCH better than the original openers that came with the opener! I may get more of these to replace those also!
Date published: 2022-07-08
Rated 1 out of 5 by Jarber from won't work with my Chamberlain Gate Opener My neighborhood has a Chamberlain CSW200UL gate opener. The HOA obviously is not going to allow every home owner to take the panel off and press a learn button which this remote requires. The homeland in all my vehicles doesn't require this, it learns from another remote. This remote cannot do that. Meaning I still have to carry around multiple remotes.
Date published: 2022-02-21
Rated 1 out of 5 by SLT9 from Disappointed I have purchased two of these remotes. On both remotes, the battery dies within a week. I have tried all kinds of different name-brand batteries. This occurs with the remotes in both of my cars.
Date published: 2021-05-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by Fish4kats from Convenient and compact Much better than the sun visor model for security and safety
Date published: 2021-03-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Blunt from Convenience Really a nice remote to carry on your keychain I really didn’t need one since my Q7 has all the bells and whistles and I have a keypad but it’s a good backup when opening the garage without using the car !!!!
Date published: 2021-03-20
Rated 2 out of 5 by Dontbuuchamberlain from Not great. I bought this remote in July when I got my new car since it doesn’t have built in clickers. With this one you have to cross the sensor beam after opening the door or it won’t close. I am also disappointed because it is so limited in which manufacturers it works with.
Date published: 2020-10-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by CJB52 from Easy to program and use The remote was easy to program and use. This is the second one I ahve purchased and they are reliable.
Date published: 2020-09-01
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.