- <a href="/assets/images/cms/pdf/Wickchart -2015.pdf" target="NEW">Select the correct wick for your heater ></a>
- See owners manual for complete installation instructions.
- Replace your wick, ignitor & batteries before each heating season.
- See wick selection chart for additional model listing.
- Fiberglass burning surface withstands higher temperatures & provides less carbon build-up.
- Smooth fuel flow & cleaner combustion.
|Country of Origin||CL|
|Manufacturer Name||WORLD MARKETING OF AMERICA|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govThis product and the fuel used to operate this product (kerosene), and the products of combustion of such fuel, can expose you to chemicals including benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to:|
As an email subscriber you will receive:
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.