Kerosene Forced-Air Heater, Portable, 180,000-BTU
Dura heat, 180,000 btu, kerosene portable forced air heater with dual heat technology, 140,000 btu on low, 180,000 btu on high, commercial grade, heats up to 4,300 sqft, includes digital diagnostics & led temperature indicator, flat free cold weather tires, threaded axle system, built in thermostat, 13 gallon fuel tank, 600 cfm, run time fuel gauge, auxiliary power outlet, 1 touch electric start, on/off switch, built in pressure gauge, extension cord wrap, dual lift handles & convenient drain plug, includes ul listed large capacity motors & fuse protected electrical system, all components are securely fastened into chassis to insure long life, utilizes heavy duty spark technology for in field endurance, multi-fuel capable, has been factory tested to operate with 1k kerosene, #1 & #2 fuel oil & diesel, jp-8 & jet-a fuels.
- 180,000 Btu's
- Dual Heat settings (140K - low / 180K - high) allows set-back of btu output to minimize fuel consumption and extend operating time
- Large capacity 13 gallon fuel tank
- Built-in air pressure gauge
- Extension cord wrap
- Digital diagnostics and LED temperature indicator
- 10" flat-free cold weather tires
- Tank drain plug
- 600 CFM
- Operates up to 13 hours on one tankful
- Run time fuel gauge
- One touch electronic start ignition
- Fuse protected electrical system
|Country of Origin||KR|
|Manufacturer Name||WORLD MKTG OF AMERICA/IMPORT|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govThis product and the fuel used to operate this product (kerosene), and the products of combustion of such fuel, can expose you to chemicals including benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to:|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.