Create a Holiday Service Cart
Not enough counter space for all the holiday food and drinks? We teamed up with HGTV’s The Cousins to build this DIY service cart. It’s an easy build with minimal materials. Check it out!
- Step 1 – Cut plywood down to 24’ x 36’.
- Step 2 – Sand at 180 grit until smooth, then wipe with a damp cloth.
- Step 3 – Scrape, degrease and paint plumbers pipe and flanges.
- Step 4 – Stain plywood and wipe away excess.
- Step 5 – Assemble plumbers pipe with flange on each end. 12’ lengths get casters attached to them.
- Step 6 – Connect plumbers pipe to bottom shelf.
- Step 7 – Attach plywood top.
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.