- Ergonomically designed for specific tasks within a high production mill environment, Dixie's Hookaroons provide a task oriented design when extreme light weight and durability are required
- Standard heads are drop forged steel with ground points
- Oregon heads are fabricated steel for light weight and durability
- Where chipping and grinding equipment are used, the Alumalite with its aluminum alloy head and steel point provide optimum light weight with durability
- Solid hickory handle is shaped to provide maximum usability
- 36" Handle Length
- Handles are supplied a clear lacquer finish, Heads are painted black
- Heads are secured to handle by a spring steel 1/4" x 1-1/4' roll pin
- Made in U.S.A.
|Manufacturer Name||COLUMBUS MCKINNON/DIXIE|
As an email subscriber you will receive:
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.