- Includes a surface-mount cover and is for use as a main lug load center in fixed applications
- Accommodates plug-on secondary surge arrestor (sold separately)
- Main feeders terminate from the top, feeders can enter from any direction, however, device cannot be rotated
- Single phase
- Surface mount device cover without a door
- Thermoplastic interior assembly is among the most rugged in the industry
- Slot/square drive screws let you use either standard flat blade screwdriver or square-head driver for positive drive and proper torque
|Country of Origin||MX|
|Manufacturer Name||SQUARE D BY SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govThis product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.