- Includes flush mount cover without a door
- Accommodates plug-on secondary surge arrestor (sold separately)
- Overhead/underground feed simply by rotating the device before installing
- Single phase
- Flush mount device cover without a door
- Thermoplastic interior assembly is among the most rugged in the industry
- Slot/square drive screws let you use either standard flat blade screwdriver or square-head driver for positive drive and proper torque
- Three ground bar mounting locations (left, right and end) let you pick the easiest spot to wire
|Manufacturer Name||SQUARE D BY SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC|
As an email subscriber you will receive:
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.