- 11 Amp AC/DC 11,000 RPM motor designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection
- Dust Ejection System provides durability by ejecting damaging dust and debris particles that enter the tool through the air intake vents
- Low profile gear case allows access into tight spaces
- Quick-Change wheel release allows tool free wheel removal without the need for a wrench
- One-Touch Guard allows for 360 degree rotation of the guard in a single action
- Paddle switch with safety lock-off prevents accidental start up
- Matching wheel flanges allow the use of common accessories
|Manufacturer Name||BLACK & DECKER/DEWALT|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govSome dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles. For more information go to|
As an email subscriber you will receive:
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.