Genesis II LX S-440 4-Burner LP Gas Grill, 52,000-BTU + Side Burner, Stainless Steel
- 52,000 BTU on four high performance stainless steel burners
- GS4 grilling system contains: Infinity electronic ignition, stainless steel burners, stainless steel Flavorizer bars, and grease management system.
- 12,000 BTU side burner allows yout to heat up sauces while main course is cooking
- High+ provides an added boost of heat anywhere on the cooking grate when on the highest setting
- 7mm stainless steel cooking grates provide 646 square inches of space and allows for even heat distribution
- Insert the iGrill3 Bluetooth thermometer (sold separately) into side table and monitor temperatures on mobile device with the Weber iGrill App
- Tuck-Away warming rack adds additional 198 square inches of space and folds down when not in use
- Grease management system funnels grease away from burners into an accessible drip tray and this helps prevent flare ups
- Stainless steel Flavorizer bars are angled just right to catch drippings that smoke and sizzle, adding that irresistible smoky flavor to your food.
- Stainless steel heat deflectors
- Powerful LED handle light illuminates entire cooking area and turns off automatically when lid is closed
- Control knobs light with the push of a button
- Two stainless steel work surfaces with tool hooks
- Stainless steel lid with center mounted thermometer
- Welded tube frame with enclosed cabinet for additional room and easy access to grilling tools.
- Easy access to gas tank storage with easy to read fuel gauge
- Two front locking casters and two large wheels
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||WEBER-STEPHEN PRODUCTS|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govHandling the brass material on this product exposes you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. (Wash hands after handling this product.) Combustion by-products produced when using this product contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to|
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.