- 43,500 BTU on two high performance stainless steel burners
- GS4 grilling system contains: Infinity electronic ignition, stainless steel burners, stainless steel Flavorizer bars, and grease management system.
- 12,000 BTU side burner allows yout to heat up sauces while main course is cooking
- High+ provides an added boost of heat anywhere on the cooking grate when on the highest setting
- 7mm stainless steel cooking grates provide 513 square inches of space and allows for even heat distribution
- Insert the iGrill3 Bluetooth thermometer (sold separately) into side table and monitor temperatures on mobile device with the Weber iGrill App
- Tuck-Away warming rack adds additional 156 square inches of space and folds down when not in use
- Grease management system funnels grease away from burners into an accessible drip tray and this helps prevent flare ups
- Stainless steel Flavorizer bars are angled just right to catch drippings that smoke and sizzle, adding that irresistible smoky flavor to your food.
- Stainless steel heat deflectors
- Powerful LED handle light illuminates entire cooking area and turns off automatically when lid is closed
- Control knobs light with the push of a button
- Two stainless steel work surfaces with tool hooks and left one folds down
- Stainless steel lid with center mounted thermometer
- Welded tube frame with enclosed cabinet for additional room and easy access to grilling tools.
- 10 Ft. flexible natural gas hose included
- Two front locking casters and two large wheels
- For Natural Gas Only, Cannot Be Connected to LP Tanks
|Manufacturer Name||WEBER-STEPHEN PRODUCTS|
|California Residents Proposition 65||Handing the brass material on this product exposes you to lead, a chemical know to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm (Wash hands after handling this product). Combustion by-products produced when using this product contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
As an email subscriber you will receive:
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.