Genesis II EX-315 LP Gas Smart Grill, 3-Burners, Black
You can relax knowing that you're connected to your Genesis, no matter where you are. Whether prepping side dishes in the kitchen, watching the game, or enjoying time with family, you can view everything your smart grill has to offer - such as cook time, most accurate food & grill temp, and fuel level directly at the grill and on your smart phone. Grill 5-star steak, and amazing food, for friends and family, every time.
- Integrated Weber Connect smart grilling technology
- 513 sq in of cooking space on porcelain enameled cast iron cooking grates. 156 additional sq in on space on tuck-away warming rack.
- 39,000 BTU on three stainless steel burners
- Built-in Weber Connect digital LED displayer shows: real-time food and grill temperature, food readiness countdown, connectivity status, fuel/battery status, as well as audible notifications and alerts.
- Receive step-by-step grilling assistance on everything from grill setup to when food is ready to flip, serve along with gaining confidence to experiment with new foods and recipes.
- The wi-fi connectivity allows you to view food temperature, cooking time, and receive alerts when food has reached it's desired doneness all on your phone
- Includes one meat and one ambient probe and has 2 probe capacity
- Grill n Go handlie light lights up grilling surface
- Back lit main control knobs
- Stainless Steel Flavorizer bars catch dripping that add to the smokey flavor
- Grease Managment system funnels grease away from burners into the drip pan to prevent flare-ups
- Two stainless steel side tables with chrome tool hooks
- Porcelian enamel black lid with center mounted thermometer
- Enclosed steel cabinet with painted steel doors allows for storage
- Two heavy-duty front locking swivel casters and two large wheels
- Gas tank is easily accessable and has an easy-to-read fuel gauge
- 10 year warranty on grill and 3 years on Connect
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||WEBER-STEPHEN PRODUCTS|
Rated 4 out of 5 by MM in CA from Lifetime Weber fan Overall very pleased. I'm coming off 10 years with a Summit, it's an adjustment regulating temperature. Only negative, the display pad has ridiculously small icons for the tank and battery levels. Also, this unit came with ceramic grates, it is shown at different retailers with 9mm stainless steel grates for the same price.
Date published: 2021-10-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dude77 from Livin’ the dream with this grill! The best grill I have ever owned. I’ve owned 8 grills. The replaceable drip tray is the BEST!
Date published: 2021-10-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by JoshuaLS from Smart Grill and more! Awesome grill with great features and smart connectivity. Love the digital controls for easy monitoring of temp of grill and food. Cooks evenly and looks great!
Date published: 2021-09-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great grill Very well built and easy to use grill I also like the added features it has,
Date published: 2021-08-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Olympia Washington from Weber genesis So far very pleased with this purchase. I got tired of replacing parts on cheaper grills if this holds up for ten years plus then I’d be ecstatic
Date published: 2021-08-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Major Improvement Replaced a 10+ year old Summit and wow has the technology changed! Bought the optional griddle insert and am very impressed with the versatility.
Date published: 2021-08-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Michael D C from Weber grill Genesis II ex315 Cooks evenly and accurately and is consistent in its function
Date published: 2021-08-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Karen Hu from THE BEST Heats up quickly, easy clean up, so easy to use. I love it!!!
Date published: 2021-08-03
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.