Garage Door Opener, 1/2-HP Motor, Chain Drive
Garage Door Opener, 1/2-HP Motor, Chain Drive
Garage Door Opener, 1/2-HP Motor, Chain Drive is rated out of 5 by 25.
Quality designed and precision engineered to run smoothly, with the C203 from Chamberlain, you get reliability, easy installation, dependable operation, and a remote control, all at an affordable price. Includes 1 3-button remote control that lets you control a combination of up to 3 openers or Chamberlain interior light modules (sold separately). Exclusive Triband technology boosts remote range up to 1,500 feet for a quicker entrance and exit.
- Safety sensors project an invisible beam preventing the garage door from closing on people, pets or other objects.
- Includes 1 3-button remote control that lets you control a combination of up to 3 openers or Chamberlain interior light modules (sold separately). Exclusive Triband technology boosts remote range up to 1,500 feet for a quicker entrance and exit.
- Unmatched Security+2.0® 100 Billion code encryption protects against hacking, and Posilock anti-theft protection assures that once the door closes, it stays locked.
- Ultra bright 100 watt light ensures safe, secure mobility.
- Designed specifically for 7 ft. garage doors - extension kits required for 8 ft. (7708CB-P) and 10 ft. (7710CB-P) doors.
- Go remote-less, and get more control with built in HomeLink Compatibility. You can use your vehicle's Homelink buttons to control gates, doors, and lights from the driver's seat, and without the remote. Certain vehicle makes/models may require a Compatibi
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Country of Origin||MX|
|Manufacturer Name||CHAMBERLAIN CORP|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govThis product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to|
Rated 5 out of 5 by Z133 from Awesome Great opener chamberlain! Programming this to work with homelink and my q was really easy to do.
Date published: 2021-02-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from necesito 22 buen dia necesito 22 de estos motores me podrian responder hoy mismo
Date published: 2021-02-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by RoyalDoor from Chamberlain Professional Installer So for what it is worth. I struggle reading some of these reviews because it is quite obvious they where installed by the home owner. That is what they are meant for right? I have had many occasions when a wife will call and ask if we can come out and just see if the opener could operate any better. A couple of these installs totally floored me how far off the people were on their install. Probably had no business trying to install one. And it’s very understandable why they gave up and gave them a bad review. Zero to do with the product. Please just read the instructions carefully and thoroughly. And if it does not operate perfectly please call Chamberlain Support. They are always there to help you. The other thing you need to know is your garage door needs to go up and down very easily by hand all the way up all the way down before you try to install any Opener manufacture out there. Thank You Mike
Date published: 2021-01-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by JMB59 from Works the way its suppose to This door opener works fine its just really noisy but thats typical of a Chain Drive.
Date published: 2020-08-28
Rated 1 out of 5 by Geezer from Pain in my shorts Just refuses to close...even if the door is unattached. Trolley runs about 6" or a foot, or 2 feet then stops and reverses. Only way to get a complete close is to hold the button in. Light also stays on for as long as door is open. Won't buy another one.
Date published: 2020-06-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by Dave Q from Easy to install Easy to install one thing that made me mad was missing the clevis pin 5/16" x 1-1/2" I have to used the old one to finish install.
Date published: 2020-05-18
Rated 2 out of 5 by mibrin from It doesn't work with Homelink I purchased because the good reliability and on line shows that can be use with homelink, I installed and it doesn't work with homelink in my car, called support and they tell me I have to buy something else to be able to use my car homelink
Date published: 2020-03-24
Rated 1 out of 5 by Cantopendoor from Instructions for remotes are horrible. C Could not get any remotes to work, other than the one preprogrammed one that comes with opener. Wasted a bunch of time trying get MyQ to work. Until I found tiny obscure blub saying I needed a HUB. That should have printed in BOLD and EASY TO SEE. Can not get any other remote to work
Date published: 2020-03-22
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.