Howard Orange Oil
Furniture Polish, 16-oz.
Orange Oil 16 oz spray gives you the cleaning power of real orange oil every time you dust. Natural orange essence oil is derived from the rind of oranges and contains excellent cleaning properties. This naturally occuring organic solvent replaces the need for alot of harsh chemicals. The orange oil helps break down dirt and wax build up on all of your wood furniture without drying out the finish. Only the fresh scent of oranges and a lasting shine remain.
- Polishes all wood furniture to a nice shine with a pleasant fresh scent of oranges
- Conditions finished and unfinished wood surfaces to a beautiful, natural glow using real orange oil
- Does not contain silicone or linseed oil
- Easily removes surface dirt and dust without drying out or harming the wood
- Leaves fresh scent of oranges and a lasting shine
- Safe to use on teak and other oiled woods
- Polishes and helps prevent drying and fading of all your wood furniture including kitchen cabinets, tables, chairs, desks, paneling, and antiques
- Made in the USA
- Penetrates dry wood finishes to replenish lost oils and preserve the wood's natural beauty
|Country of Origin||US|
|Brand||Howard Orange Oil|
|Manufacturer Name||HOWARD PRODUCTS|
Rated 5 out of 5 by Paul72 from Great on stained woodwork Used on very dried out stained woodwork including flat doors. It really made a difference it took the dryness out and made the wood look like new again. It also hide small scratches.
Date published: 2021-05-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Joni from Orange oil furniture polish, grt for oak antiques I have purchased this product for over 10 years, it smells great, put it on older antique oak and it soaks it up and shines. Wow, it's Great!!!!
Date published: 2016-12-26
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.