Frostproof Anti-Siphon Wall Hydrant, 4-In.
PRIER 400 Diamond Series provides a year round source of water to areas of structures that are subject to freezing temperatures. The hydrant valve is connected to the supply piping in the heated portion of the structure, eliminating the possibility of freezing, when hose is removed. The PRIER 400 Diamond Series features the smart turn, half-turn design for years of easy operation.
- ASSE 1019 and C-UPC approved
- Easy half-turn operation
- Integral cast backflange, solid brass body and seat
- Satin nickel plated body maintains attractive finish
- Easy grip polycarbonate operating handle with stainless steel screw
- Solid stem design with EPDM backflow preventer
- Aluminum vacuum breaker cap with increased durability
- Field repairable with no special tools
- Wide screw holes easily secure mounting screws, spout aligning mark
- Three year limited manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||PRIER PRODUCTS INC|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govThis product can expose you to Lead and Lead Compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to:|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.