- Heavy, cement-based coating, bonding well with concrete and masonry substrates.
- Protects building interiors from dampness and moisture damage.
- Resistant to both positive and negative hydrostatic pressure.
- Breathable; allows interior moisture to escape without damaging coating.
- Gray in color to blend into cement block and concrete walls.
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||PRIMESOURCE BUILDING PROD.|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govThis product can expose you to chemicals including SILICA, CRYSTALLINE (AIRBORNE PARTICLES OF RESPIRABLE SIZE), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and METHANOL, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to|
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.