- Exceptional performance superior bond strengths permit ductile solutions in high seismic areas
- Recognized per ICC-ES AC308 for post-installed rebar development and splice length design provisions
- Design flexibility improved sustained load performance at elevated temperature
- Jobsite versatility can be specified for all base material conditions when in-service temperatures range from -40°F (-40°C) to 176°F (80°C)
- Manufactured in the USA using global materials
- 22-oz. side-by-side cartridge
- Tested in accordance with ICC-ES AC308 (ESR-4057), ACI 355.4 and applicable ASTM test methods
- Approved for installation with multiple vacuum-drill bit systems without further hole cleaning; see Code Report (ESR-4057) for approved systems
- Use only Simpson Strong-Tie mixing nozzles in accordance with Simpson Strong-Tie instructions; modification or improper use of mixing nozzle may impair SET-3G adhesive performance
- (1) EMN22i mixing nozzle and (1) nozzle extension are supplied with each cartridge
|Country of Origin||US|
|Brand||Simpson Strong Tie|
|Manufacturer Name||SIMPSON STRONG TIE|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govThis product contains chemicals like Bisphenol-A and Epichlorohydrin which are listed by the State of California as known to cause Reproductive harm.|
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.