Compression Elbow, 5/8-In.
Add a 90-degree bend in your distribution line without worry about the tube kinking with the 5/8 in. Compression Elbow. Also known as an "El," the fitting joins two sections of 5/8 in. supply tubing or dripline with a watertight connection. The tubing end is inserted inside the fitting using a back-and-forth motion while applying pressure (Tip - for stiff tubing, soak the ends in hot water or leave out in the sun to soften the material). Made of acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) treated with UV inhibitors to prevent cracking.
- Adds a 90-degree turn in your 5/8 in. supply tubing or dripline; Works in a variety of areas, from small to large, flat or sloped, to join distribution tubing in your drip irrigation system
- Fits 5/8 in. tubing and dripline with outside diameter of 0.700 in.
- Rock the end of tubing back and forth while pushing it into the compression fitting, where an internal barb will compress the tube to hold it in place; for rigid tubing, consider soaking the tube end in hot water or leaving out in the sun; Creates a water
- Compression ring is color-coded for easy identification: blue fits 0.710 in. tubing with 0.710 in. OD; black fits 5/8 in. tubing with 0.700 in. OD; green fits 1/2 in. tubing with 0.620 in. OD; Handles water pressures up to 50 psi
- Comes with one 5/8 in. Compression Elbow; Raindrip stands by their product and gives a 1-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee. If your product breaks, Raindrip will send you a new one for free, just pay shipping and handling
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||RAINDRIP INC|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.