4900 CFM Down-Draft Roof Evaporative Cooler for 1800 Sq. Ft.
Evaporative cooling is the natural, economical way to beat the heat! Our coolers are built for high performance, easy installation and low maintenance. Evaporative coolers work by drawing hot outdoor air through a cooling pad. The air is cooled by evaporation then circulated into your living/work space. Our coolers are built in the USA of heavy gauge galvanized steel that is powder-coated for weather and impact resistance. They have bolted construction for easy installation and access to replaceable parts. Before each shipment, our coolers must pass performance tests and meet quality control standards to ensure years of worry free operation. Note that evaporative cooling is recommended only for dry, arid climates.
- Down draft design circulates air at up to 4900 CFM based on motor selection
- Cools up to 1800 sq ft based on motor selection
- Designed for use with 1/3 or 1/2 hp, 1-speed and 2-speed motors (sold separately)
- Uses dependable aspen pads
- Easy connect to water supply for continuous operation
- Galvanized steel cabinet provides durability
- Tough, polyester-resin coating on exterior surface
- One-piece bottom pan for leak-proof operation keeps maintenance low
- Performs best in dry, arid climates
- Built in USA of domestic and imported parts
|Country of Origin||US|
|Model Number||4001 DD|
|Manufacturer Name||CHAMPION COOLER|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to|
Rated 5 out of 5 by doityourselfer from A quality product, well designed and made This unit is the exact replacement for a unit I've had in service for 21 years. I use the 1/2 horse two-speed motor and and cover the unit at the end of the season. It's well made and trouble free. If you follow maintenamce directions this unit made in America will provide years of satisfaction. It cools good too!
Date published: 2013-09-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by FREEMAN4EVER from VERY WELL MADE AMERICAN PRODUCT I FOUND THIS COOLER TO BE WELL MADE AND PRETTY EASY TO INSTALL. HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION AND AFTER IT WAS INSTALLED THE COOLER WORKED PERFECT.
Date published: 2013-04-15
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.