- Powerful 15 AMP motor delivers 3,800 RPM for superior performance and durability
- "Tool-less" flange removal for quick and easy blade and wheel changes
- Extra-large spark guard captures and deflects debris away from the surrounding area
- Large cutting capacity; cuts up to 5" round and 4" x 7-5/8" rectangular
- "Tool-less" fence adjustment up to 45º for faster and more accurate angle cuts; adjusts to 3 locations for various material sizes
- "Tool-less" vice adjustment for quick and easy clamping of material
- Locking pin secures cutting head in down position for easy transport and storage
- Stamped steel base provides added rigidity for increased durability
- Two-stage lock-off power button for operator convenience
- Large ergonomic handle for operator comfort when performing various cutting applications
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Manufacturer Name||MAKITA USA INC|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govSome dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles. For more information, visit|
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.