We're happy to offer you two shipping choices:
Shipping is FREE when you choose the Ship-to-Store option. If you like, just choose it as your shipping option at Checkout.
Here's how it works:
- As you shop, eligible items will have the Ship-to-Store option clearly marked.
- You will be prompted to select your local store by entering your zip code.
- Select a store from the list of nearby participating stores.
- After you complete your order, you will receive these emails:
- Order confirmation email: We've received your order.
- Pick-up confirmation email: Your order is available for in store pick-up.
Please note: Some items may offer only one shipping method or have shipping restrictions because of the material or restrictions on shipping to your location. Not all True Value stores participate in our Ship-to-Store program. Therefore, your option(s) for in store merchandise pick-up locations may not necessarily include your closest True Value hardware store.
When will I receive my Ship-to-Store order?
In the 48 Contiguous States
Your order will reach the store within 3–8 business days. Business days are Monday–Friday, excluding federal and state holidays within the United States.
In Alaska & Hawaii
Your order will arrive at the store within 15–30 business days. Business days are Monday–Friday, excluding federal and state holidays within the United States. Note that the store may charge a separate handling fee. Call store for details.
Picking up your order:
When picking up your Ship-to-Store merchandise at your True Value store, you must present:
- Your printed order confirmation, which includes your order number.
- A government issued photo ID.
- Any questions you may want to ask a Hardwarian about upcoming projects
You have 30 days from the date of purchase to pick up your order. If you do not pick up your order within that time, it will be returned to our warehouse and a full refund will be issued.
Who can pick up your order:
The person whose name appears on an order's billing address is listed by default as the pickup person for Ship-to-Store orders. If you would like your Ship-to-Store order to be picked up by someone else, you can add his or her first and last name during checkout.
For your convenience you can estimate shipping costs prior to checkout. Your final total shipping charges will be calculated during checkout prior to the completion of your order. At checkout, you will be prompted to choose a shipping method for your item(s). Please note, some items may offer only one shipping method or have shipping restrictions because of the material or restrictions on shipping to your location.
Security Tip: If no one will be home for accept delivery, it's recommended that you ship your package to your office or place of business.
Once you complete your order, you will receive two emails:
- Order Confirmation email: We've received your order.
- Shipping Confirmation email: Your order has left the warehouse and your credit card / PayPal account has been charged. You can track your order using the link in this email.
When will I get my Ship-to-Home order?
In the 48 Contiguous States
We offer three methods for shipping:
- Economy: 5–8 business days.
- Expedited: 3–4 business days.
- Express: 2 business days, guaranteed.
Business days are Monday–Friday, excluding federal and state holidays.
In Alaska & Hawaii
Most items may be shipped to Alaska & Hawaii via Standard Shipping Service. You can expect your order to arrive within 5–10 business days. Business days are Monday–Friday, excluding federal holidays.
Shipping to a Military Address APO FPO
Address Formatting Instructions
To make sure your package gets to its destination, be sure to follow these instructions when entering a military address.
- Do not use special characters / punctuation.
- For Army, Navy and Marines: Enter Unit Number and Box Number in the Address field.
For Ships: Enter Ship Name and Hull Number.
For Air Force: Enter PSC Number and Box Number.
- In Address Line 2, enter optional military command or organization name (e.g., USAG J or 2/566 Postal Co.).
In the City field, enter APO or FPO.
Please note: We cannot ship to city codes other than APO or FPO for military shipments. Entering a city other than APO or FPO will result in your order being delayed or possibly canceled. Also, do not enter the state in this field. (Incorrect: APO AE, AE.)
- In the State field, select one of the following:
- Armed Forces Africa
- Armed Forces Americas
- Armed Forces Canada
- Armed Forces Europe
- Armed Forces Middle East
- Armed Forces Pacific
- In the ZIP Code field, enter the 5-digit ZIP code for the military unit.
- In the Phone field, we suggest entering the phone number of a family member or friend who is stateside. The field does not accept international numbers.
APO FPO Orders Shipping Timing
Most items shipped to APO and FPO addresses will be received within 5 to 7 calendar days. Some orders may take up to 14 days.
Changing Your Shipping or Delivery Information
Once the order has been processed for shipping, we cannot change the destination or delivery method.
If you have created an account profile, you can change or update your shipping information at any time.
- Sign in to My Account.
- Ship-to-Home: You may edit or add as many different shipping addresses as you'd like in your Address Book.
- Ship-to-Store: Once logged in to your account, you can change your preferred store by selecting Change Store.
Regrettably, we are unable to ship to other countries. Both the billing and shipping addresses must be in one of the locations above. We can ship your order to:
- U.S. states
- APO/FPO (military) addresses
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.