Changed your mind about your order?
Due to high customer volume we are no longer able to cancel an order. Instead, we are asking that unwanted orders be returned for a full credit.
For Ship-To-Store Orders
When you're notified that your order has arrived in store, simply contact the store, tell them you no longer want it and have them return it for you.
For Ship-To-Home Orders
When your order arrives, please follow our easy return policy.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience during this time.
If True Value Cancelled Your Order
Our goal is your complete satisfaction with your purchase. However, there may be certain orders that we are unable to deliver and must cancel. If this ever happens, please accept our apology for the inconvenience.
Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include:
- Quantity ordered no longer available for purchase
- Inaccuracies/errors in product description or pricing information
- Inaccuracies/errors with coupons
- Problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department
- You will not be charged for cancelled orders. However the authorization hold may take 3 to 5 business days to be released
- Please contact your bank or card provider with any additional questions about the authorization hold
For certain orders we may contact you to request additional information before accepting your order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.