- 150 max PSI 6.0 gallon tank (22.7 L) and 2.6 SCFM* delivered @ 90 PSI pump enable long tool run time with quick recovery
- Long-life oil-free, maintenance free pump for convenient use
- BOSTITCH® high effi ciency motor for easy start up in cold weather or extension cord application [14 GA or larger, 50 ft. (15.2 m) or less]
- 80 dBA** operational noise level for a quiet work environment
- Compressor, 18 GA 2" brad nailer, 1/4"x25' heavy-duty airline with fittings, and sample fasteners
|Manufacturer Name||STANLEY BOSTITCH|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govSome dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles. For more information go to|
As an email subscriber you will receive:
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.