Compression Nut, Lead-Free Brass, 1/2-In.
May be purchased individually in store.
- Compliant Product Which Meets California AB-1953
- Compliant Product Which Meets Vermont SB-152
- Three Piece Construction - Nut, Sleeve (Or Ferrule) And Body
- Use With Copper, Aluminum Or Plastic Tubing (Plastic requires 60P Sleeve And 61P Insert)
- Negavtive 65 Degreees to Plus 250 Degrees F. Temperature Range
- Standard Fittings Use Short Nuts. Long Nuts Are Available For Higher Vibrations Applications.
- To Buy Compressions Fittings with Long Nut, Please Add a "1" In Front Of The Part Number. (i.e. 68 = 168)
- Easy To Disassemble, No Flaring Tool Required
- Primary Uses: Water, Gasoline, Oil and Vacuum Lines
- To Assemble:
- 1. Cut Smooth, Square End On Tubbing
- 2. Slide Nut, Then Sleeve Onto Tube. Thread Must Face End.
- 3. Insert Tube Into Fitting
- 4. Thread Nut Onto Fitting Until Snug, then as follows: Up To 1/4 Inch = 1-1/4 Turns, 5/16 Inch = 1-3/4 Turns, 3/8 Inch and Up = 2-1/4 Turns
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||ANDERSON METALS CORP|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govThis product can expose you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.|
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.