Bite MD Insect Bite Relief Stick, 0.5-oz.
Cutter BiteMD Insect Bite Relief Stick s an external analgesic and first aid antiseptic pen that provides fast and effective relief from insect bites and stings. When applied soon after an insect bite, this product begins to work immediately to counteract the effects of bites and stings from bees, wasps, mosquitoes, ticks, hornets, ants, fire ants, deerflies, chiggers, sand fleas and horseflies. Use as first aid for temporary relief from pain, itching and infection related to insect bites. The Cutter BiteMD Insect Bite Relief Stick applicator features a soft tip for controlled application.
- Begins to work immediately when applied soon after an insect bite
- Works on bites and stings from chiggers, wasps, mosquitoes, ticks and other listed insects
- First aid antiseptic reduces the chance of infection
- The stick applicator easily fits in a pocket - handy for hiking and traveling
- Pen applicator features a soft tip for controlled application
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||UNITED INDUSTRIES CORPORATION|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.