- Secures supply tubing where you want them; keeps emitters near the root of plant for optimal growth and health; Ideal for use in flower and vegetable gardens; around trees and shrubs, and container plants
- Layout supply tubing, then secure tubing down with stakes; Use with Pressure Compensating (PC) Dripper or Take-A-Part™ Flag Dripper attached to end of supply tubing to deliver water precisely to your plant's root zone
- Stake is 6 in. long; Cleated design features 3 gripping spikes along the side of the stake; Wide, rectangular head is easy to push into ground with thumb (soft soil) or mallet (harder soil); Compatible with most supply tubing sizes, including 1/2 in., 5/8
- Drip irrigation reduces water usage by up to 70% compared to conventional sprinkler irrigation; water is applied precisely and at the rate the soil can accept it to prevent runoff and erosion
- Comes with eight Tubing Hold-Down Cleated Stakes; Raindrip stands by their product and gives a 1-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee. If your product breaks, Raindrip will send you a new one for free, just pay shipping and handling
|Country of Origin
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.