- Used in sliding shower doors (tub enclosure) systems; 8-32 x 3/8 in. thread, with two 3/4 in. and two 7/8 in. diameter rollers
- Use of these rollers replace worn and rusted wheels to help restore smooth sliding of shower doors
- Constructed of flat nylon tires with steel ball bearings and non-threaded hubs
- Includes two 3/4 in. and two 7/8 in. diameter wheels
- The 1/4 in. width of these rollers fit shower doors manufactured by many
- Mounting hardware included
- A Phillips head screwdriver is required for installation
- For further dimensional information, please see the line drawing
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Model Number||M 6202|
|Manufacturer Name||PRIME LINE PRODUCTS|
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.