- Schedule 40 white pipe that is dual marked for DWV and Pressure applications
- PVC Schedule 40 Pipe is used in sanitary drain, waste and vent (DWV), sewer and storm drainage applications
- PVC Schedule 40 Pipe is used in irrigation, underground sprinkler systems, swim pools, outdoor aplications and cold water supply lines
- For use where systems will not exceed 140° F
- Gradual sloping fittings are used for DWV applications and sharply angled pressure fittings must be used for pressure
- Conforms to meet Standards: ASTM D 1784, ASTM D 1785, ASTM D 2665 and NSF STANDARD 14 AND NSF STANDARD 61
- Require no special tools for cutting and to be installed with solvent cement
|Country of Origin||US|
|Model Number||PVC 07600 0600|
|Manufacturer Name||CHARLOTTE PIPE & FOUNDRY CO.|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product can expose you to chemicals including titanium dioxide and carbon black which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to|
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.