- 200-600° temperature range provides the versatility to sear steaks, smoke ribs, bake pies, roast veggies and everything in-between.
- Equipped with Weber Crafted frame and Sear grates
- 771 sq in of dual cooking space on plated steel cooking grates - 432 bottom and 339 on top fold out rack
- Interior grill light and LED illuminated control knobs
- Receive notifications, at the grill or on your phone, with Weber Connect step-by-step grilling assistance.
- Additional side table with tool and grate hooks
- Includes two meat probes and has 4 probe capacity
- Stainless steel flavroizer bars
- The high capacity hopper holds over an entire 20 pound bag of pellets. It's the perfect size for all day smoking.
- Receive a notification if pellets are running low, so you have enough time to grab another bag and refuel.
- Porcelian enamel black lid with coordinating polished nickel shroud straps, screws and handle
- Includes 2 glow plugs
- Four swivel casters (2 locking and 2 swivel) hold up the heavy-duty steel frame
- 5 year limited warranty
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||WEBER-STEPHEN PRODUCTS|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Combustion byproducts produced when using this product contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.