- White fittings used in sanitary drain, waste, and vent (DWV), sewer and storm drainage applications
- Are used in gravity-fed waste elimination systems and are for Non-Pressure systems
- Not intended for pressure use
- For use where systems will not exceed 140° F
- Conforms to meet Standards: ASTM D 1784, ASTM D 2665, ASTM D 3311 and NSF 14
- Require no special tools for cutting and to be installed with solvent cement
|Country of Origin||US|
|Model Number||PVC 02100D 1000HA|
|Manufacturer Name||CHARLOTTE PIPE & FOUNDRY CO.|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govThis product can expose you to chemicals including titanium dioxide and carbon black which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.