- White fittings used in pressure application
- PVC schedule 40 pipe and pressure fittings are used in irrigation, underground sprinkler systems, swimming pools, outdoor applications and cold water supply lines
- Intended for pressure use
- For use where systems will not exceed 140° F
- Conforms to meet Standards: ASTM D 1784, ASTM D 2466, NSF 14 and 61
- Require no special tools for cutting and to be installed with solvent cement
|Country of Origin||US|
|Model Number||PVC 02100D 0600HA|
|Manufacturer Name||CHARLOTTE PIPE & FOUNDRY CO.|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govThis product can expose you to chemicals including titanium dioxide and carbon black which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to|
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.