- Sturdy 12 gallon wet/dry Vac ideal for large pick-up applications
- Powerful 5.5 peak horsepower motor provides just the amount of suction needed to most any cleanup job
- Ultra durable rubberized casters allow smooth swiveling for ease of movement.To keep your wet/dry vac looking its best, clean the outside with a cloth dampened with warm water and mild soap
- Extra long, 20' Power cord with cord wrap helps reach almost any cleanup need
- Built-in blower port powerful enough to blow Sawdust and debris from most any workshop
- Built-in accessory storage bag conveniently attached to the backside of the vac to keep all accessories neatly organized
- Large built-in tank drain makes it easy to remove liquids picked up
- Tank capacity refers to actual tank volume and does not reflect capacity available during operation.
- Peak Horsepower" (PHP) is a term used in the wet/dry vacuum industry for consumer comparison purposes.
- PHP does not denote the operational horsepower of a wet/dry vacuum but rather the horsepower output of a motor, including the motor's inertial contribution, achieved in laboratory testing.
- In actual use, motors do not operate at the peak horsepower shown.
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Manufacturer Name||ALTON INTL ENTERPRISES LIMITED|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.