- The Danco lavatory sink drain assembly pop-up stopper is a great replacement for worn out pop-up stoppers that are no longer functioning or holding a proper seal
- This sink drain pop-up stopper features 6 locations for the pop-up assembly rod, so it fits a wide variety of pop-up drain assemblies and takes the guesswork out of trying to figure out which replacement stopper to purchase
- This tool protects drains from unwanted debris, and keeps drains flowing freely by keeping foreign objects from slipping down the drain
- This lavatory pop-up replacement stopper is 5.2 inches in total length with 1.4 inch outside diameter head; the pop-up stopper shaft length from underneath the stopper head to the last hole is 4.54 inches
- The classic brushed nickel finish will be a great compliment to your current bathroom existing fixtures
- The non-corrosive durable plastic construction is designed for long-lasting reliability and performance
- Just insert the pop-up drain stopper from the top of the sink and connect the existing ball rod to the hole location that gives you best drain opening and closing functionality
|Country of Origin||TW|
|Manufacturer Name||DANCO COMPANY|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel (Metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.