- EKLIND hex keys (allen wrenches) are used to drive internal hexagon socket (allen head) fasteners
- FAST AND EFFICIENT- The EKLIND Ball-Hex keys work at up to a 30 degree angle for access to hard to reach socket-headed fasteners
- OPTIMUM STRENGTH- These EKLIND tools are made with EKLIND Alloy Steel that is heat treated, quenched and tempered for optimum strength, torque and ductility for safety and coated with a rust resistant finish
- MEETS OR EXCEEDS ALL APPLICABLE STANDARDS- EKLIND tools meet or go beyond the standard regulations set forth in ANSI, ASME
- MADE IN AMERICA- High quality, Industrial Grade Professional Tools made in the U.S.A.
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||EKLIND TOOL CO|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.