- Connects two sections of 1/4 in. supply tubing or dripline together, or connects a 1/4 in. feeder line that branches off a 1/2 in., 5/8 in., or 0.710 in. supply line; Works in a variety of areas, from small to large, flat or sloped; transports water to tr
- Fits ¼ in. tubing or dripline with internal diameter of 0.170 in. or punched hole with diameter of 0.170 in.
- Insert barbed end into the tubing opening and anchor it in place. (Tip: soften the tubing end so it's easier to work with by soaking in hot water or leaving out in the sun for pliability); Single-barbed fitting inserts into drip tubing and anchors into pl
- Handles water pressures up to 50 psi; Works with Raindrip products and other products with compatible connection type
- ¼ in. barbed couplings come in a pack of 10; Raindrip stands by their product and gives a 1-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee. If your product breaks, Raindrip will send you a new one for free, just pay shipping and handling
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||RAINDRIP INC|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.