- 93,000 BTUs heats rooms up to 2000 Sq. Ft. to ensure a cozy and comfortable living space
- TRI-AIR induction for hotter fire, greater efficiency, and less creosote accumulation
- Burns logs up to 21 in. for impressive heat capacity
- Vented design ensures safe removal of impurities to keep indoor air clean
- Includes automatic blower (CB36) with manual override increases air circulation and extends heat to more rooms
- Replaces US Stove Company models BEC95E and Wonderwood B2941EB
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Brand||Ashley Hearth Products|
|Manufacturer Name||U S STOVE COMPANY|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govThis product can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and/or other reproductive harm. For more information go to|
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.