United State Stove Co.
Ashley Wood Stove/Circulator, EPA Certified, 2,000 Sq. Ft. Coverage
The Ashley Hearth Products AW40 is a high performance wood circulator that is more efficient and cleaner burning than any other circulator on the market. It is 2020 EPA Certified to the latest wood stove standards for emissions. It offers a non-catalytic, trouble-free, operating system that is controlled with a burn timer system to provide a clean burn. The AW40 offers an easy access ash pan that makes clean up a breeze. Designed to heat up to 2,000 Sq. Ft. (up to 93,000 BTU's), this stove circulator will accept wood logs up to 21 inches in length. The AW40 circulator is a safe, durable and versatile heating alternative for your home.
- 93,000 BTUs heats rooms up to 2000 Sq. Ft. to ensure a cozy and comfortable living space
- TRI-AIR induction for hotter fire, greater efficiency, and less creosote accumulation
- Burns logs up to 21 in. for impressive heat capacity
- Vented design ensures safe removal of impurities to keep indoor air clean
- Includes automatic blower (CB36) with manual override increases air circulation and extends heat to more rooms
- Replaces US Stove Company models BEC95E and Wonderwood B2941EB
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Brand||United State Stove Co.|
|Manufacturer Name||U S STOVE COMPANY|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govThis product can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and/or other reproductive harm. For more information go to|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.