- Integrated Weber Connect smart grilling technology
- 424 sq in of cooking space on porcelain enameled cast iron cooking grates. 105 additional sq in on space on warming rack.
- 32,000 BTU on three stainless steel burners
- Built-in Weber Connect digital LED displayer shows: real-time food and grill temperature, food readiness countdown, connectivity status, fuel/battery status, as well as audible notifications and alerts.
- Receive step-by-step grilling assistance on everything from grill setup to when food is ready to flip, serve along with gaining confidence to experiment with new foods and recipes.
- The wi-fi connectivity allows you to view food temperature, cooking time, and receive alerts when food has reached it's desired doneness all on your phone
- Includes one meat and one ambient probe and has 2 probe capacity
- Stainless Steel Flavorizer bars catch dripping that add to the smokey flavor
- Grease Managment system funnels grease away from burners into the drip pan to prevent flare-ups
- Two stainless steel side tables with chrome tool hooks
- Stainless steel lid with center mounted thermometer
- Gas tank is easily accessable and has an easy-to-read fuel gauge
- Enclosed steel cabinet with stainless steel door allows for storage
- Four heavy duty swivel casters and the front ones lock
|Weber Colors||Stainless Steel|
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Manufacturer Name||WEBER-STEPHEN PRODUCTS|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govHandling the brass material on this product exposes you to lead, a chemical know to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm (Wash hands after handling this product). Combustion by-products produced when using this produce contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.