- Each wrench meets the ASME performance requirements for the next size up (Example: 8" wrench meets the requirements for an 10" wrench)
- Micro-serrations on the jaws provide a tighter grip on the fastener thus helping to generate 4x more torque than traditional adjustable wrenches
- Laser etched scale in both SAE and metric sizes allows easy fastener size identification
- Larger knurl provides a tighter jaw fit, is easier to adjust and is less likely to bind up
- Black phosphate and lacquer finish help to resist rust and prevent corrosion for better durability
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Manufacturer Name||APEX TOOL GROUP LLC|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.