Valid only on Truevalue.com. Not valid at True Value stores or on their websites. Not valid on Weber®, Traeger, Carhartt®, Kenmore, Ring, Nest ,Dyson, Makita®, Orca, DeWalt, Char-Broil, Hoover, Bosch, items: 242405, 242540. Other exclusions may apply. Purchase price of $100 excludes tax & shipping. Not valid on gift card purchases or with any other coupons, offers, or certificates. Void where prohibited. Coupon code valid through 11:59 p.m. PT on 11/29/20; code may be withdrawn prior to that time at our discretion. In that event, notice will be posted on TrueValue.com and prior purchases with code will be honored. Limit of one coupon per customer.
- Each wrench meets the ASME performance requirements for the next size up (Example: 6" wrench meets the requirements for an 8" wrench)
- Micro-serrations on the jaws provide a tighter grip on the fastener thus helping to generate 4x more torque than traditional adjustable wrenches
- Laser etched scale in both SAE and metric sizes allows easy fastener size identification
- Larger knurl provides a tighter jaw fit, is easier to adjust and is less likely to bind up
- Black phosphate and lacquer finish help to resist rust and prevent corrosion for better durability
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Manufacturer Name||APEX TOOL GROUP LLC|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.